Flu Season is Rapidly Upon Us

Every year I hear about going and getting a flu shot...then I think about the time I actually did and how sick I got.  Now I'm not saying it's not important but let's face it.  Preventative isn't 100% protective. 

So whether you get the flu shot or not, you'll need to be prepared to deal with the possibility of dealing with the flu or flu-like symptoms.  Now you can get liquids, meds, over-the-counter relievants and family remedies but they only help make the flu tolerable. 

My family's secret to dealing with the flu has proven at least 99% effective in stopping the flu in its tracks.  It's called Oscillococcinum.  You can visit the official website for more information: http://www.oscillo.com/index.php

It used to be that this was only available at vitamin stores but now you can find it at most pharamacies, including Kmart and Wal-Mart.  It tastes just like sugar and now Boiron offers Children's Oscillococcinum. 

When we start feeling like we are getting achy and flu-like, we buy some; take it as directed and it's like the flu magically passes us by, within 8-12 hours.

Comments