Tantric Journey to Me

 

JOURNEY TO ME...


"Tantra ” means “expansion.” Tantric Journey is your personal journey into the expansion of your true self. This transformative process can be expressed simply: Just as a flower innocently, joyfully, and confidently spreads its own beauty and perfume fearlessly to the world—so too you can open fully, and live the life you were meant to live".

I dedicate this journey to the friends and family that always knew I was more than how I was treated and what I was told.

Now that I've spent the past few years, getting in touch with my inner child, shadow working and identifying the sources of my negative life, I'm ready to move forward with my positive life. Those things will always be a part of who I am and who I will become but I'm no longer going to allow them to dictate my todays and tomorrows.

For a period of time, I tried to remember who I was as a child and teen without the influence of the negativities but I finally realized that was irrelevant. Who I am is not entirely who I want to be but I also can't be the innocent I was then either. First, I want to get in touch with my spirituality; explore what I believe and pursuit activities that will give me the zen I desire. Second, I would like to explore various recreational activities to figure out what I actually enjoy doing, without someone else. Third, I want to balance my life so work isn't my only "escape" in times of anxiety or stress. The goal being that if I'm meant to be with someone, we will come together from a place of common beliefs, interests and dreams. And if I'm not meant to be with someone, I will be in a place where I like who I am; live a balanced life and have fun.


Comments