Part 1 of Don't Diet Post Series: Introduction

I'm going to be running a series on the whole diet thing.  On one hand, I see studies about obesity.  On the other, I am sick of the "thin is in" mentality.  It's not about looking good..it's about feeling good.  If you feel good and have healthy eating habits, your body will automatically drop unnecessary fat; internal organs will function better and your quality of life will improve.  And let's face it...THAT'S what it's all about.  God did not make us the same.  We are different and should embrace how unique we are.  That means some of us will be full-figued and others will be more streamline.  Neither is better or worse than the other.  However, being obese or being anorexic are both equally unhealthy lifestyles.

I propose to run a series, addressing the following:
How many calories does your body REALLY need?
Healthy foods that burn fat, increase metabolism and improve health.
Foods that improve your mood, fight fatigue and other issues we need to address for day to day happiness.
Foods you should AVOID, if not totally as much as possible.
What to eat to detoxify your body.
Tips: What can you do without that's adding on pounds? 
And...any other topics along the way I come across that apply.

I don't know how many parts there will be but I intend to give thorough and sound information for EVERYDAY life. 

I encourage you to post your opinions and ideas on this subject.  Americans have become very sick, tired and you can't throw a stick without hitting someone suffering from depression.  These ALL have the same thing in common: UNHEALTHY eating habits. (I'm not saying depression can be cured in everyone with diet but it can be improved in all and in some cases, may eliminate the need for drugs)

Comments